The Milwaukee REIA is looking for a Member Success Consultant. The ideal candidate will love talking to people and be excited about maximizing the success of our members and building community. This position will be crucial to the growth and success of the Milwaukee REIA and related businesses.
This position will begin as part time (20 hrs/wk) but could be combined with the Sell Now Wisconsin Junior Acquisitions Specialist as a full time role.
- Call new members, understand their goals and reasons for joining the group and connect them with vendors and services.
- Call renewing members to reduce membership churn.
- Prospect within REIA membership for mentoring students.
- Follow up with guest and prospective members after events to sell memberships.
- Help increase attendance at membership meetings and special events.
- Work within our CRM system to document activity and make useful, meaningful notes.
- Must love talking to people, a natural “people person”.
- Great phone presence.
- Positive attitude and desire to build and maintain community.
- Interest in real estate. This is a great way to get your foot in the door in the real estate industry.
- Previous sales experience a plus, but can train the right person.
Base hourly wage with activity based incentives/commissions