Sell Now Wisconsin is looking for a Junior Acquisitions Specialist. The ideal candidate will love talking to people and be excited about learning to buy distressed property. This position will be responsible for calling warm leads, qualifying them, and setting sales appointments for the acquisitions manager.
This position will begin as part time (20 hrs/wk) but could be combined with the REIA Member Success Consultant as a full time role.
- Manage incoming leads from our marketing efforts.
- Call new leads, build rapport, and qualify leads. Then set appointments for Acquisitions Manager.
- Tenaciously follow up with leads until they are disqualified or an appointment is set.
- Work within our CRM system to document activity and make useful, meaningful notes.
- Must love talking to people, a natural “people person”.
- Great phone presence.
- Positive attitude.
- Interest in real estate. This is great way to get your foot in the door in the real estate industry.
- Previous sales experience a plus, but can train the right person.
Base salary with activity based incentives/commissions