We are looking for an experienced and result-driven Digital Marketing Manager to join our team.
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for working alongside the leadership team to set and manage the company’s overall digital marketing strategy, across our portfolio of companies. The ideal marketing candidate needs to understand all the parts of a strong marketing team, we are looking for someone to lead- not just do the work. We are looking for results.
- Own the development and implementation of the overall digital marketing strategy
- Manage and oversee various digital marketing channels; Measure ROI and KPIs
- Prepare and manage the digital marketing budget and content calendar
- Oversee all the company's social media accounts
- Suggest and test activities for improving the quality of online content
- Track and measure SEO and Google Analytics metrics and provide reports
- Build and manage inbound marketing plans across each brand
- Research competitors and provide suggestions for improvement
- Manage and direct our website build outs and refreshes
- Recruit, train and manage your marketing team as we grow
- Maintain a pulse on industry and market trends
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on a company’s success
- 5+ years of experience in in digital marketing, with experience developing and implementing digital marketing strategies
- Hands-on experience with SEO, Google Analytics and CRM software
Demonstrated knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- Familiarity with web design best practices and ability to manage a website build out process
- Critical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Additional performance related bonuses.